- pink yellow, green, blue and purple chocolate, melted
- 2 ½ tsp powdered gelatin
- 1/3 cup cold water
- 1 cup sugar
- ¼ cup cold water
- ½ vanilla bean pod seeds only
- Spread some melted chocolate onto the inside of a bunny-shaped silicone mold. Place the mold in the freezer for the chocolate to set.
- In the meantime, make the marshmallow filling: Pour 1/3 cup of cold water into the bowl of an electric mixer and sprinkle the powdered gelatin on top. Let sit for 5 minutes.
- Place the sugar and ¼ cup cold water in a small pot and set to medium-high heat. Stir until the sugar has melted.
- Attach a candy thermometer to the pot and boil the sugar until it reaches 238F. Brush the sides of the pot with a wet pastry brush if sugar crystals stick to the sides.
- Add the hot sugar to the gelatin and stir the mixture by hand whisking for a few minutes to slightly cool. Then beat with an electric mixer on medium-high speed for 8-10 minutes, until soft peaks form. Then add the vanilla bean seeds and mix well.
- Place the marshmallow into a piping bag and pipe into the chocolate shells. Pour more chocolate on top and return the chocolates to the freezer to set.
- Unmold the chocolates and enjoy!
Want to see more video tutorials? Check out all of my recipes here! http://www.youtube.com/pankobunny
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!