Cinderella Pumpkin Spice Latte
Learn how to make this Starbucks SECRET MENU drink! I read about this recently and had to try it out at home! This is a white chocolate pumpkin spice latte and is SO. GOOD. RECIPE BELOW!!
- 1/3 of a white chocolate bar approx. 30g
- ½ tsp pumpkin pie spice recipe here: https://youtu.be/d6bKOm6uFls
- 2 tbsp pure pumpkin puree NOT pumpkin pie filling
- dash vanilla extract
- 1 shot of espresso
- 1 cup frothed milk
- white chocolate shavings
- white or blue edible glitter
- Place the white chocolate into a microwave safe bowl and microwave for 20 second intervals, until melted. Add the pumpkin pie spice and mix well. Then add the pumpkin puree and vanilla extract and mix until well combined.
- Spoon the mixture into 1 or 2 coffee mugs. Pour a shot of espresso into each mug and mix very well.
- Pour some frothed milk on top. Top with white chocolate shavings and edible glitter. Enjoy!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Hi everyone! My name is Cayla Gallagher and I’m the creator of pankobunny!
You could also call this heading “Our philosophy” or “Our vision.” This is the place to talk about what drives you and your business and what’s unique about your process.
This error message is only visible to WordPress admins
Error: Invalid Feed ID.