Healthy Chocolate Truffles
- approx. 200g Lindt 99% dark chocolate
- 10 dates
- boiling water
- 2 tbsp maple butter can be substituted with apple butter or maple syrup
- Place the dates in a bowl and cover with boiling water. Soak the dates for 3 hours, to soften. Drain the dates and discard the water.
- Melt the dark chocolate and spread some into a chocolate mold. Place the mold in the freezer until the chocolate is set, about 10 minutes.
- In the meantime, place the dates and maple butter in a food processor and pulse until very smooth.
- Place the filling into a piping bag and snip off the end, to make a round tip. Pipe the filling into the chocolate shells.
- Pour the remaining melted dark chocolate on top and transfer the chocolates to the freezer for the chocolate to harden, about 20 minutes. Then unmold and enjoy!
Want to see more video tutorials? Check out all of my recipes here! http://www.youtube.com/pankobunny
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Hi everyone! My name is Cayla Gallagher and I’m the creator of pankobunny!
You could also call this heading “Our philosophy” or “Our vision.” This is the place to talk about what drives you and your business and what’s unique about your process.
This error message is only visible to WordPress admins
Error: Invalid Feed ID.