Gingerbread Man Ice Cream
- 2 cups whipping cream
- 1 can 14 oz condensed milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 tsp gingerbread spice
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup crushed gingerbread men
- Whip the whipping cream with an electric mixer until stiff peaks form. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the condensed milk, vanilla extract, gingerbread spice and chocolate chips. Add a large dollop of whipped cream and mix until well combined. Add the remaining whipped cream and gently fold to combine. Add the crushed gingerbread men and fold to combine.
- Pour the ice cream into a plastic container, seal with a lid and freeze for 6 hours until firm.
Want to see more video tutorials? Check out all of my recipes here! http://www.youtube.com/pankobunny
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!