Gingerbread Man Ice Cream
- 2 cups whipping cream
- 1 can 14 oz condensed milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 tsp gingerbread spice
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup crushed gingerbread men
- Whip the whipping cream with an electric mixer until stiff peaks form. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the condensed milk, vanilla extract, gingerbread spice and chocolate chips. Add a large dollop of whipped cream and mix until well combined. Add the remaining whipped cream and gently fold to combine. Add the crushed gingerbread men and fold to combine.
- Pour the ice cream into a plastic container, seal with a lid and freeze for 6 hours until firm.
Want to see more video tutorials? Check out all of my recipes here! http://www.youtube.com/pankobunny
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Hi everyone! My name is Cayla Gallagher and I’m the creator of pankobunny!
You could also call this heading “Our philosophy” or “Our vision.” This is the place to talk about what drives you and your business and what’s unique about your process.
This error message is only visible to WordPress admins
Error: Invalid Feed ID.