Chanel Cherry-Flavoured Chocolate Truffles
- 311 g good quality white chocolate
- ½ cup whipping cream
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter
- 1 tbsp cherry jello powder
- 226 g melted chocolate any flavour (for coating truffles)
- extra melted chocolate for decorating
- luster dust
- Pour the heavy cream into a small pot and set to medium heat. Heat until warm, then add the butter and cook until melted. Add the gelatin powder and whisk until fully dissolved. Add the white chocolate and whisk until the mixture is smooth.
- Pour the mixture into small square silicone molds and place in the freezer for 30-40 minutes, until solid. Alternatively, pour the mixture into a bowl and chill in the fridge for 1 hour, then mold the truffles into your desired shapes and freeze for 30 minutes.
- While the truffles are setting, make the Chanel decorations. Place a sheet of parchment paper on top of an image of a Chanel logo and trace the logo with chocolate. Transfer these to the freezer until fully set.
- Once the truffles have set, dunk them into the melted chocolate for coating, then place them on a tray lined with parchment paper. Stick the decorations on top of some truffles and transfer the truffles to the freezer to fully set. Once the outer shells have hardened, drizzle some chocolate onto some truffles to create a quilted pattern or dust them with luster dust. Enjoy!
Want to see more video tutorials? Check out all of my recipes here! http://www.youtube.com/pankobunny
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!