Memorial Day Giant American Flag Cookie
The biggest and most delicious chocolate chip cookie you'll ever eat! RECIPE & PRODUCTS USED LINKED BELOW! GET YOURSELF SOME MERCH! teespring.com/stores/pankobunny
- 1 cup unsalted butter room temperature
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 2 ¼ cups all-purpose flour
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- cooking spray
- 1 cup each red and blue m&ms
- 4 oz white baking chocolate or white chocolate chips
- Beat the butter, granulated sugar and brown sugar in a bowl with an electric mixer until smooth. Add the salt, vanilla and eggs and mix well. Add the flour and baking soda and mix until combined. Add the chocolate chips and mix until evenly incorporated.
- Spray a giant cookie pan with cooking spray. Use a rubber spatula to press the cookie dough into the pan. Press the blue and red m&ms into the cookie to create the American flag. Place the white chocolate on top of the blue m&ms as the stars. Bake at 350F for 15-20 minutes, until the edges are golden. Cool in the pan completely.
- Slice up the cookie, or eat it all at once – I’m not judging! Enjoy!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!