Valentine’s Day Pink Kraft Dinner
Welcome to my Valentine’s Day Theme Week, where I’m uploading a Valentine’s Day recipe every day this week! Today we’re making pink Kraft Dinner with beets! RECIPE & PRODUCTS USED LINKED BELOW!
- 1 raw beet
- 2 tbsp milk
- 1 box white cheddar Kraft Dinner
- 1 tbsp butter salted or unsalted – both work here!
- 1/3 cup milk
- heart-shaped cheese cubes optional
- Place the beet in a pot and cover in cold water. Set the pot to high heat and boil until the beet is soft enough to be pierced with a knife, about 10-20 minutes, depending on the size of the beet.
- Drain, then peel the beet and chop into cubes. Place the cubes in a food processor and pulse until smooth. Add 2 tbsp milk and pulse until the beet mixture is a smooth puree. Spoon into a bowl and set aside.
- Fill a large pot with water and bring to a boil. Add the Kraft Dinner and boil as long as is directed on the package. Then drain and return the noodles to the pot.
- Add the butter, 1/3 cup milk and cheese powder and mix well. Add 1 spoonful of beet puree and stir until fully combined. Beet puree is quite pigmented, so add one spoonful at a time, until you achieve your desired shade of pink.
- Serve and top with heart-shaped cheese cubes, if desired. Enjoy!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!