Valentine’s Day Pink Kraft Dinner
Welcome to my Valentine’s Day Theme Week, where I’m uploading a Valentine’s Day recipe every day this week! Today we’re making pink Kraft Dinner with beets! RECIPE & PRODUCTS USED LINKED BELOW!
- 1 raw beet
- 2 tbsp milk
- 1 box white cheddar Kraft Dinner
- 1 tbsp butter salted or unsalted – both work here!
- 1/3 cup milk
- heart-shaped cheese cubes optional
- Place the beet in a pot and cover in cold water. Set the pot to high heat and boil until the beet is soft enough to be pierced with a knife, about 10-20 minutes, depending on the size of the beet.
- Drain, then peel the beet and chop into cubes. Place the cubes in a food processor and pulse until smooth. Add 2 tbsp milk and pulse until the beet mixture is a smooth puree. Spoon into a bowl and set aside.
- Fill a large pot with water and bring to a boil. Add the Kraft Dinner and boil as long as is directed on the package. Then drain and return the noodles to the pot.
- Add the butter, 1/3 cup milk and cheese powder and mix well. Add 1 spoonful of beet puree and stir until fully combined. Beet puree is quite pigmented, so add one spoonful at a time, until you achieve your desired shade of pink.
- Serve and top with heart-shaped cheese cubes, if desired. Enjoy!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Hi everyone! My name is Cayla Gallagher and I’m the creator of pankobunny!
You could also call this heading “Our philosophy” or “Our vision.” This is the place to talk about what drives you and your business and what’s unique about your process.
This error message is only visible to WordPress admins
Error: Invalid Feed ID.