Watermelon No Bake Cheesecake
Cling onto the last days of summer with me! This creamy, no-bake cheesecake recipe looks JUST like watermelons! This is so smooth and creamy – you NEED to try this! For an extra touch, you can add some Watermelon Extract! Get it here: https://amzn.to/2ZGFIys Use only a TINY bit! 1-2 drops max!
- 300 g shortbread cookies
- 100 g unsalted butter melted
- several drops green food coloring
- 2 tbsp white food coloring
- 24 oz 680g cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- ½ cup whipping cream
- pink food coloring
- ¼ cup chocolate chips
Make the base:
- Place the shortbread cookies in a food processor and pulse until finely ground.
- Combine the cookies with the melted butter and divide the mixture evenly into 2 bowls.
- Dye the cookie base green and white with food coloring.
- Press the green cookie base into 4 small juice glasses or 2 large wine glasses. Repeat with the white cookie base, then place the glasses into the fridge to chill.
Make the filling:
- Place the cream cheese in a large bowl and beat with an electric mixer until smooth. Add the sugar and vanilla extract and combine.
- Add the whipping cream and several drops of pink food coloring and whip until stiff peaks form.
- Spoon the cheesecake into the glasses and fill them halfway. Place the remaining cheesecake filling into a piping bag fitted with a large, star-shaped piping tip.
- Pipe the cheesecake into the glasses, sprinkling in chocolate chips as you go. When the glasses are full, chill the cheesecake in the fridge for 30 minutes. Enjoy!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Hi everyone! My name is Cayla Gallagher and I’m the creator of pankobunny!
You could also call this heading “Our philosophy” or “Our vision.” This is the place to talk about what drives you and your business and what’s unique about your process.
This error message is only visible to WordPress admins
Error: Invalid Feed ID.