KFC Drumstick Cakes
- 750 g of mocha chip cake crumbled (recipe here)
- 200 g white chocolate chips
- 130 g whipping cream
- 400 g white chocolate melted
- 2-3 cups corn flakes crushed
- In a pan, heat the white chocolate chips and whipping cream over low heat until the chocolate has melted and is combined with the cream.
- Pour the chocolate and cream mixture into the cake crumbs, and mix everything together. Divide the mixture into 9 portions.
- Shape each portion into a drumstick shape and place them on a tray lined with plastic wrap. Place the tray in the freezer for 15-20 minutes until they stiffen.
- One by one, coat the drumsticks in the melted white chocolate and dunk them directly into the crushed corn flakes. Once they are fully coated, place them on a tray lined with parchment paper. Place them in the fridge until the chocolate has hardened, about 20 minutes.
- To serve, place them in an empty KFC bucket and enjoy!
Want to see more video tutorials? Check out all of my recipes here! http://www.youtube.com/pankobunny
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!