Frozen Yogurt Strawberries
- greek yogurt
- pink food colouring
- fresh strawberries
- hard candies or rice to fill your vase
- Divide the greek yogurt into as many bowls as you like and dye them your desired colours.
- Insert a skewer into each strawberry, then dip each strawberry into yogurt. Place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and place in the freezer until the yogurt has frozen.
- Dip the strawberries into the yogurt one more time and sprinkle some sprinkles on top. Return to the baking sheet and freeze until the yogurt is completely frozen. Keep these in the freezer until immediately before consumption, as the yogurt thaws rather quickly.
- Pour some hard candies or rice into a vase and arrange the strawberries in the vase. Enjoy your healthy, edible bouquet!
Want to see more video tutorials? Check out all of my recipes here! http://www.youtube.com/pankobunny
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!