Frozen Yogurt Strawberries
- greek yogurt
- pink food colouring
- fresh strawberries
- hard candies or rice to fill your vase
- Divide the greek yogurt into as many bowls as you like and dye them your desired colours.
- Insert a skewer into each strawberry, then dip each strawberry into yogurt. Place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and place in the freezer until the yogurt has frozen.
- Dip the strawberries into the yogurt one more time and sprinkle some sprinkles on top. Return to the baking sheet and freeze until the yogurt is completely frozen. Keep these in the freezer until immediately before consumption, as the yogurt thaws rather quickly.
- Pour some hard candies or rice into a vase and arrange the strawberries in the vase. Enjoy your healthy, edible bouquet!
Want to see more video tutorials? Check out all of my recipes here! http://www.youtube.com/pankobunny
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Hi everyone! My name is Cayla Gallagher and I’m the creator of pankobunny!
You could also call this heading “Our philosophy” or “Our vision.” This is the place to talk about what drives you and your business and what’s unique about your process.
This error message is only visible to WordPress admins
Error: Invalid Feed ID.