DIY Rose Champagne Jello Shots
- 9 tbsp powdered gelatin
- ¾ cup cold water
- 1 cup pomegranate juice
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 tbsp orange juice
- 2 tsp rose water
- 2 cups sparkling rose wine
- pink or red food colouring optional
- edible pink luster dust
- Sprinkle the gelatin into the water and allow to develop for 10 minutes.
- Combine the pomegranate juice, sugar, orange juice and rose water in a pot and bring to a simmer. Add the gelatin and mix until fully melted.
- Remove the pot from the heat and add the sparkling rose. If desired, add some pink or red food colouring.
- Pour into rose-shaped molds and place in the fridge until set, about 1 hour.
- Use a clean paintbrush to dust luster dust onto the petals of the roses. Enjoy!
Want to see more video tutorials? Check out all of my recipes here! http://www.youtube.com/pankobunny
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Hi everyone! My name is Cayla Gallagher and I’m the creator of pankobunny!
You could also call this heading “Our philosophy” or “Our vision.” This is the place to talk about what drives you and your business and what’s unique about your process.
This error message is only visible to WordPress admins
Error: Invalid Feed ID.