Rilakkuma Banana Bread Oatmeal
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1 banana
- ¼ cup diced pear
- 2 tsp brown sugar
- pinch of salt
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 tbsp raisins or walnuts optional
- ½ banana
- 4 raisins
- 4 chocolate chips
- Mash up 1 banana, and divide it between 2 ramekins. Add 1/4 cup rolled oats, 1 tsp brown sugar, a pinch of salt, 1/8 cup of the diced pear and 1/2 tbsp raisins or walnuts (if using) to each ramekin, and mix well. Add 1/2 cup milk to each ramekin, and gently stir until fully incorporated.
- Place the ramekins on a baking sheet and bake at 350F for 30 minutes.
- Sprinkle a light layer of cinnamon over the entire surface of the oatmeal once it has slightly cooled. Then wipe the excess cinnamon off the sides of the ramekin with a wet paper towel.
- Squish a slice of banana into an oval shape, and place it on the oatmeal as the nose. Cut a raisin into a circular shape as the nose, and another raisin into 2 thin strips as the mouth. Then place two chocolate chips with the flat side up onto the oatmeal as the eyes.
- Carve 2 banana slices into ear-shapes, and dust on some cinnamon to colour the inside of the ears with your finger. Place them onto the oatmeal, and you’re done!
Want to see more video tutorials? Check out all of my recipes here! http://www.youtube.com/pankobunny
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!