Cranberry Gummy Bears
- ¼ cup + 2 tbsp powdered gelatin
- 1/3 cup water
- 2 cups cranberry juice
- Sprinkle the gelatin into the water and let develop for 5 minutes.
- Pour the cranberry juice into a small pot and bring to a simmer. Add the gelatin and whisk until fully dissolved. Pour the liquid into a container with an easy-pour spout and pour into a gummy bear mold.
- Place the mold in the fridge until the gummy bears have fully set, about 30 minutes.
- Eat as is, or pop a couple into champagne glasses and top with champagne for a cute, festive touch to your cocktail!
Want to see more video tutorials? Check out all of my recipes here! http://www.youtube.com/pankobunny
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Hi everyone! My name is Cayla Gallagher and I’m the creator of pankobunny!
You could also call this heading “Our philosophy” or “Our vision.” This is the place to talk about what drives you and your business and what’s unique about your process.
This error message is only visible to WordPress admins
Error: Invalid Feed ID.