Coconut Hot Chocolate
- 2 cups coconut milk not cream
- 2 cups regular milk
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 100 g dark or milk chocolate
- coconut shavings
- Pour the coconut milk and regular milk into a pot and set to medium low heat. Heat until the milk becomes hot, but does not come to a boil. If the milk curdles, then pour it through a sieve. You’ll see that I didn’t do this in the video, which is why the milk is uneven in colour.
- Add and fully melt the dark or milk chocolate in the pot. Then add a few drops of vanilla extract if desired.
- Spread some Nutella onto the rims of both of the mugs. Then dip the rims into a bowl of shredded coconut.
- Pour the hot chocolate into the mugs, and you’re done!
Want to see more video tutorials? Check out all of my recipes here! http://www.youtube.com/pankobunny
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!