Coconut Hot Chocolate
- 2 cups coconut milk not cream
- 2 cups regular milk
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 100 g dark or milk chocolate
- coconut shavings
- Pour the coconut milk and regular milk into a pot and set to medium low heat. Heat until the milk becomes hot, but does not come to a boil. If the milk curdles, then pour it through a sieve. You’ll see that I didn’t do this in the video, which is why the milk is uneven in colour.
- Add and fully melt the dark or milk chocolate in the pot. Then add a few drops of vanilla extract if desired.
- Spread some Nutella onto the rims of both of the mugs. Then dip the rims into a bowl of shredded coconut.
- Pour the hot chocolate into the mugs, and you’re done!
Want to see more video tutorials? Check out all of my recipes here! http://www.youtube.com/pankobunny
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Hi everyone! My name is Cayla Gallagher and I’m the creator of pankobunny!
You could also call this heading “Our philosophy” or “Our vision.” This is the place to talk about what drives you and your business and what’s unique about your process.
This error message is only visible to WordPress admins
Error: Invalid Feed ID.