Christmas Rocky Road Fudge
- 800 g white chocolate
- 250 g unsalted butter
- ½ cup corn syrup
- 3 tsp pure peppermint extract
- 300 g mini marshmallows
- 1 ¼ cups Christmas-coloured candies + extra for topping
- ½ cup macadamia nuts
- candy cane and gingerbread man icing decorations
- Place the white chocolate, butter and corn syrup in a pot over medium-low heat. Stir consistently until completely melted. Don’t worry if the chocolate and butter have separated.
- Remove from the heat, and stir the mixture with a spatula or a whisk until the chocolate and butter have fully combined. Add the peppermint extract and allow to cool slightly. Add the macadamia nuts, Christmas-coloured candiesand marshmallows and mix until just combined. Pour the mixture into a square aluminum container, and sprinkle some extra candies and cute icing decorations (mine look like candy canes and gingerbread men) on top. Cover with aluminum foil and place this in the freezer until set.
- Slice the rocky road into bite-sized squares, and you’re done! Note: Beware, you will eat this so quickly without realizing it – this is probably the most addictive dessert I’ve ever made! It’s SO good!
Want to see more video tutorials? Check out all of my recipes here! http://www.youtube.com/pankobunny
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Hi everyone! My name is Cayla Gallagher and I’m the creator of pankobunny!
You could also call this heading “Our philosophy” or “Our vision.” This is the place to talk about what drives you and your business and what’s unique about your process.
This error message is only visible to WordPress admins
Error: Invalid Feed ID.