Candy Cane Rocky Road Fudge
- 800 g white chocolate
- 250 g unsalted butter
- 8 tbsp corn syrup
- 12 candy canes crushed (plus some more for decorating)
- 250 g macadamia nuts
- 175 g red m&ms
- 300 g mini white marshmallows
- 3 tsp pure peppermint extract
- Place the white chocolate, butter and corn syrup in a pot over medium-low heat. Stir consistently until completely melted. Then add the peppermint extract. Don’t worry if the chocolate and butter have separated.
- Remove from the heat, and stir the mixture with a spatula or a whisk until the chocolate and butter have fully combined. I had this problem when I was making it, and I think that removing the pan from the heat was the key to make the chocolate and butter bind together. Add the macadamia nuts, crushed candy canes, red m&ms and marshmallows and mix until just combined. Pour the mixture into a square aluminum container, and sprinkle some extra crushed candy canes on top. Cover with aluminum foil and place this in the freezer until set.
- Slice the rocky road into bite-sized squares, and you’re done!
Want to see more video tutorials? Check out all of my recipes here! http://www.youtube.com/pankobunny
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Hi everyone! My name is Cayla Gallagher and I’m the creator of pankobunny!
You could also call this heading “Our philosophy” or “Our vision.” This is the place to talk about what drives you and your business and what’s unique about your process.
This error message is only visible to WordPress admins
Error: Invalid Feed ID.