Poopy, but delicious 😉 This is chocolate no-bake cheesecake with a fudgy chocolate cookie base, topped with Tuesday’s Poop Marshmallows! FULL RECIPE & MARSHMALLOW LINK BELOW!
- 400 g chocolate fudge cookies
- 130 g unsalted butter melted
- 800 g cream cheese room temperature
- 4 oz semisweet chocolate melted
- 160 g granulated sugar
- ¼ cup cocoa powder
- 800 ml whipping cream
- ½ cup lemon juice
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 4 tsp powdered gelatin
- 5 tbsp water
- brown food coloring optional
Make the base:
- Place the fudge cookies in a food processor and pulse until they resemble a fine crumb. Add the butter and pulse until fully incorporated.
- Press into the bottom of a 9” round springform pan, four 4” round springform pans or 4 wine glasses. Place in the fridge while you make the filling.
Make the filling:
- Beat the cream cheese with an electric mixer until smooth. Add the semisweet chocolate, sugar and cocoa powder and mix to combine.
- Add the whipping cream, lemon juice and vanilla extract and mix until combined.
- Combine the gelatin and water in a small bowl and microwave for 30 seconds, or until the gelatin has fully melted. Add this to the cheesecake mixture and mix well until combined. If you would like the mixture to be a deeper brown color, add a few drops of brown food coloring.
- Pour into the springform pan(s – or wine glasses) and smooth the surface. Place in the fridge overnight, or until firm. For a gelatin-free cheesecake, place the cheesecake in the freezer instead and chill for 2-3 hours.
- Top with poop marshmallows and enjoy!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Hi everyone! My name is Cayla Gallagher and I’m the creator of pankobunny!
You could also call this heading “Our philosophy” or “Our vision.” This is the place to talk about what drives you and your business and what’s unique about your process.
This error message is only visible to WordPress admins
Error: Invalid Feed ID.