Almond Hot Chocolate
- 2 cups almond milk vanilla flavour
- 50 g milk chocolate melted
- Heat the almond milk in the microwave for 2-3 minutes, until hot.
- Pour the milk chocolate into 1 or 2 mugs, and add a few tablespoons of milk. Mix until the chocolate and milk are fully combined.
- Add the remaining almond milk. If desired, use a milk frother to froth the milk. The milk will only froth nicely when mixed with the chocolate, so if you’re making a large batch, froth the hot chocolate just before serving.
Want to see more video tutorials? Check out all of my recipes here! http://www.youtube.com/pankobunny
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!