Almond Hot Chocolate
- 2 cups almond milk vanilla flavour
- 50 g milk chocolate melted
- Heat the almond milk in the microwave for 2-3 minutes, until hot.
- Pour the milk chocolate into 1 or 2 mugs, and add a few tablespoons of milk. Mix until the chocolate and milk are fully combined.
- Add the remaining almond milk. If desired, use a milk frother to froth the milk. The milk will only froth nicely when mixed with the chocolate, so if you’re making a large batch, froth the hot chocolate just before serving.
Want to see more video tutorials? Check out all of my recipes here! http://www.youtube.com/pankobunny
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Hi everyone! My name is Cayla Gallagher and I’m the creator of pankobunny!
You could also call this heading “Our philosophy” or “Our vision.” This is the place to talk about what drives you and your business and what’s unique about your process.
This error message is only visible to WordPress admins
Error: Invalid Feed ID.