Prosecco Gummies 2 Ways
- 6 tbsp powdered gelatin
- ½ cup cold water
- 2 cups prosecco
- food colouring if desired
- ¼ cup sugar if desired
- silver and gold sugar star sprinkles
- extra prosecco or soda
- Pour the gelatin into the cold water and allow to develop for 5 minutes.
- If desired, add a few drops of food colouring to the prosecco. Pour the prosecco into a pot and add the gelatin mixture. Add the sugar, if desired. Set to medium heat and mix until the gelatin has fully dissolved.
- Pour into a container with an easy-pour spout and cool until it is just warm, but not set.
- To make the gummy bears, sprinkle the sugar star sprinkles inside the gummy bear molds. Add the prosecco mixture, then transfer to the fridge until the gummy bears have set, about 1 hour. Unmold and enjoy!
- To make the granita, pour the prosecco mixture into a container and place in the fridge until set, about 1 hour. Break apart into large pieces, then place in a blender and pulse until it resembles granita. Place in champagne glasses and top with more prosecco or soda. Enjoy!
Want to see more video tutorials? Check out all of my recipes here! http://www.youtube.com/pankobunny
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!