The BEST Banana Muffins
- 3 ripe bananas mashed
- 6 Tbsp vegetable oil olive is fine or canola if you have it
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 cups flour can use a mix of spelt & regular flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup raisins cranberries, nuts, chocolate chips, if desired
- Combine bananas, oil and sugar. Then add the egg, vanilla and salt.
- Mix flour, soda and baking powder together in a separate bowl and add to banana mixture.
- Add raisins, nuts, chocolate chips or dried cranberries if using. Bake for 15-20 minutes at 350 degrees in greased muffin tins. When making banana loaf, instead of the muffins, bake for about 45 minutes, or until a knife inserted into the center of the loaf comes out clean.
Want to see more video tutorials? Check out all of my recipes here! http://www.youtube.com/pankobunny
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Hi everyone! My name is Cayla Gallagher and I’m the creator of pankobunny!
You could also call this heading “Our philosophy” or “Our vision.” This is the place to talk about what drives you and your business and what’s unique about your process.
This error message is only visible to WordPress admins
Error: Invalid Feed ID.