- 80 g cake flour
- 20 g corn starch
- ¼ tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp sugar
- pinch of salt
- 1 tsp honey
- 100 ml milk
- 1 egg
- ½ tsp vegetable oil
- red bean paste anko, for filling
- Sift the cake flour, corn starch, baking soda and baking powder into a bowl. Add the sugar and salt and mix.
- In a separate bowl, combine the honey, milk, egg and vegetable oil, then add to the dry ingredients and mix to combine.
- Heat a taiyaki pan over medium heat. Pour some batter into the pan, making sure to get batter into the fin and tail portions. Dollop some red bean paste on top and spoon a little more batter on top.
- Close the pan and flip over. Continue cooking until the taiyaki are golden brown.
- Then serve and enjoy!
Want to see more video tutorials? Check out all of my recipes here! http://www.youtube.com/pankobunny
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Hi everyone! My name is Cayla Gallagher and I’m the creator of pankobunny!
You could also call this heading “Our philosophy” or “Our vision.” This is the place to talk about what drives you and your business and what’s unique about your process.
This error message is only visible to WordPress admins
Error: Invalid Feed ID.