Sunset Push Pops
- 1/8 watermelon cut into eight, 1 cm-thick slices
- ½ lemon
- approx. ½ cup each of raspberry mango and lemon sorbet
- 3 ziploc bags
- Using the opening of the push pop, cut out 8 circles from the watermelon. Using the actual push pop will ensure that the circles are the perfect size.
- Place them on a plate and squeeze juice from half a lemon onto both sides of the watermelon.
- Scoop each flavour of sorbet into separate Ziploc bags, and slice a small hole in one corner of the bag, to become a piping bag.
- First, pipe a 1 cm-thick layer of raspberry sorbet into each push pop. Smooth the layer out with a spoon, then top with a slice of watermelon. Press down until there is no gap between the raspberry sorbet and the watermelon.
- Pipe a 1 cm-thick layer of mango sorbet on top, then a 1 cm-thick layer of lemon sorbet on top, smoothing each layer with a spoon. If you find that the sorbet is melting and not creating clean lines, place the push pops in the freezer for about 5-10 minutes between each layer.
- Then pipe on a layer of mango sorbet, place another layer of watermelon on top, then a final layer of raspberry sorbet on top. Place the push pops in the freezer to set for a final 20 minutes, and enjoy!
Want to see more video tutorials? Check out all of my recipes here! http://www.youtube.com/pankobunny
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!