Sunset Push Pops
- 1/8 watermelon cut into eight, 1 cm-thick slices
- ½ lemon
- approx. ½ cup each of raspberry mango and lemon sorbet
- 3 ziploc bags
- Using the opening of the push pop, cut out 8 circles from the watermelon. Using the actual push pop will ensure that the circles are the perfect size.
- Place them on a plate and squeeze juice from half a lemon onto both sides of the watermelon.
- Scoop each flavour of sorbet into separate Ziploc bags, and slice a small hole in one corner of the bag, to become a piping bag.
- First, pipe a 1 cm-thick layer of raspberry sorbet into each push pop. Smooth the layer out with a spoon, then top with a slice of watermelon. Press down until there is no gap between the raspberry sorbet and the watermelon.
- Pipe a 1 cm-thick layer of mango sorbet on top, then a 1 cm-thick layer of lemon sorbet on top, smoothing each layer with a spoon. If you find that the sorbet is melting and not creating clean lines, place the push pops in the freezer for about 5-10 minutes between each layer.
- Then pipe on a layer of mango sorbet, place another layer of watermelon on top, then a final layer of raspberry sorbet on top. Place the push pops in the freezer to set for a final 20 minutes, and enjoy!
Want to see more video tutorials? Check out all of my recipes here! http://www.youtube.com/pankobunny
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Hi everyone! My name is Cayla Gallagher and I’m the creator of pankobunny!
You could also call this heading “Our philosophy” or “Our vision.” This is the place to talk about what drives you and your business and what’s unique about your process.
This error message is only visible to WordPress admins
Error: Invalid Feed ID.