Specimen Jar Cocktails
- cooking spray
- 1 ½ cups water
- 6 tbsp gelatin
- 1 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup flavoured vodka
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ¾ cup water
- food colouring
- 2 cup flavoured vodka
- 2 cup sprite
- 2 cup soda water
- Spray your molds with cooking spray. We used skulls, brains, pigs, frogs and bones. Set aside.
- Pour 1 ½ cups water into a pot and sprinkle the gelatin on top. Allow the gelatin to develop for 5 minutes. Set the pot to medium heat and whisk constantly until the gelatin has dissolved and is liquid. Remove the pot from the heat and add the condensed milk, whisking to combine. Add the milk, flavoured vodka, vanilla extract and ¾ cup water and whisk until fully combined.
- Divide the mixture into bowls and dye them your desired colours.
- Pour into the molds, then transfer the molds to the fridge to set, about 1 hour.
- In a large jug, combine the flavoured vodka, sprite and soda water.
- Unmold the specimen and place them in small mason jars. Fill with the cocktail, seal and serve!
Want to see more video tutorials? Check out all of my recipes here! http://www.youtube.com/pankobunny
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Hi everyone! My name is Cayla Gallagher and I’m the creator of pankobunny!
You could also call this heading “Our philosophy” or “Our vision.” This is the place to talk about what drives you and your business and what’s unique about your process.
This error message is only visible to WordPress admins
Error: Invalid Feed ID.