- cream cheese
- liquid chlorophyll
- edible gold leaf
- juice from mashed blackberries
- juice from mashed raspberries
- mango stars
- silver star sprinkles
- Spread a generous layer of cream cheese onto your toast.
- To make the green pattern, drop 7-8 drops of liquid chlorophyll onto the cream cheese and swirl with a knife to create your desired pattern. Garnish with edible gold leaf.
- To create the pink pattern, drop 10-12 drops of blackberry and raspberry juice onto the cream cheese and swirl with a knife. Top with some mango stars and silver star sprinkles.
Want to see more video tutorials? Check out all of my recipes here! http://www.youtube.com/pankobunny
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!