- cream cheese
- liquid chlorophyll
- edible gold leaf
- juice from mashed blackberries
- juice from mashed raspberries
- mango stars
- silver star sprinkles
- Spread a generous layer of cream cheese onto your toast.
- To make the green pattern, drop 7-8 drops of liquid chlorophyll onto the cream cheese and swirl with a knife to create your desired pattern. Garnish with edible gold leaf.
- To create the pink pattern, drop 10-12 drops of blackberry and raspberry juice onto the cream cheese and swirl with a knife. Top with some mango stars and silver star sprinkles.
Want to see more video tutorials? Check out all of my recipes here! http://www.youtube.com/pankobunny
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Hi everyone! My name is Cayla Gallagher and I’m the creator of pankobunny!
You could also call this heading “Our philosophy” or “Our vision.” This is the place to talk about what drives you and your business and what’s unique about your process.
This error message is only visible to WordPress admins
Error: Invalid Feed ID.