Sakura Cherry Blossom Liqueur
- 1 cup kirsch cherry liqueur
- 25 pickled sakura cherry blossom flowers purchase some here
- Place the pickled sakura flowers into a bowl and submerge in cold water. Gently massage the flowers to release the salt, then allow them to soak in the water for 1 hour to remove any additional salt between the petals and stems.
- Drain the flowers and pat dry with a paper towel until most of the moisture has been absorbed. Place these into a sterilized jar, and pour in the kirsch liqueur. Close the lid and place the jar in the refrigerator. Wait at least 3 days for the flowers to steep in the liqueur. In this time, the flowers will impart a very delicate cherry blossom flavour into the kirsch and will turn the liqueur a pale pink colour.
- Use in any baking of your choice to add a delicate cherry blossom flavour!
Want to see more video tutorials? Check out all of my recipes here! http://www.youtube.com/pankobunny
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Hi everyone! My name is Cayla Gallagher and I’m the creator of pankobunny!
You could also call this heading “Our philosophy” or “Our vision.” This is the place to talk about what drives you and your business and what’s unique about your process.
This error message is only visible to WordPress admins
Error: Invalid Feed ID.