Rilakkuma Chocolate Advent Calendar
- approx. 500g white chocolate I used Lindt chocolate
- red oil-based food colouring
- matcha green tea powder
- dark chocolate
- 25 unique fillings as desired
- Melt the white chocolate in the microwave in 30-second intervals. Divide the chocolate in half, and then Take a small amount of melted white chocolate and place it in a separate bowl. Dye the remaining, larger amounts of white chocolate a festive red colour with the oil-based food colouring and green with the green tea matcha powder. Melt some dark chocolate in another bowl.
- Using a small spoon and a Rilakkuma ice cube or chocolate mold, fill in the eyes and noses of the Rilakkumas with the dark chocolate. Place the mold in the fridge or freezer to set. Then fill in the tummies and area around the nose and mouth with the white chocolate. Return the mold to the freezer to set.
- Coat all sides of the mold with the red-coloured chocolate and place this back into the fridge or freezer to fully set.
- Then place a small amount of each filling into each chocolate, and cover with another layer of melted red-coloured chocolate. If you’d like some more ideas for fillings, check out my How to Make Filled Chocolates video here. Pop these into the fridge or freezer once more to fully set. Also do this with the green-coloured chocolate to make green bears! I also coloured their tummies red or green and filled the rest of the mold in with white chocolate, just to give create some variety.
- Turn the chocolates out the molds, and with a toothpick or a very small spoon, draw on numbers 1 to 25 with the remaining dark chocolate. Return to the fridge or freezer to set.
Want to see more video tutorials? Check out all of my recipes here! http://www.youtube.com/pankobunny
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!