Chocolate-Dipped “Carrot” Strawberries
Say hello to Easter and spring with these adorable little “carrots”! These are easy to make, and will put a smile on anybody’s face, especially if you tuck them into lunch boxes or give them as a gift. The glitter gives them an even brighter colour, and make sure to cover up all of the fruit with chocolate to make them look extra carrot-y.
Chocolate Dipped “Carrot” Strawberries
- 8 round, fat strawberries
- 100 g white chocolate
- orange oil-based food coloring
- orange edible glitter
- Wash the strawberries and dry well.
- Melt the chocolate in the microwave in a wide bowl.
- Add enough food coloring to turn the chocolate a “carrot” orange.
- Dip the strawberries into the chocolate, and cover the entire surface of the strawberries, up to the stem. Then sprinkle glitter over the entire surface of the strawberries.
- Place the strawberries on a tray lined with parchment paper, and set in the fridge for 15-20 minutes.