Red Velvet Santa Hot Chocolate
- 2 cups milk
- 50 g dark milk or white chocolate, finely chopped
- red food colouring
- Cream Cheese Frosting recipe here
- edible glitter optional
- Pipe some cream cheese frosting around the edges of your desired mugs and sprinkle some edible glitter on top. Place the mugs in the fridge until you are ready to serve the hot chocolate.
- Pour the milk into a small pot and set to medium heat.
- Add the chocolate and red food colouring and stir until the chocolate has fully melted.
- Pour the hot chocolate into the mugs and enjoy!
Want to see more video tutorials? Check out all of my recipes here! http://www.youtube.com/pankobunny
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Hi everyone! My name is Cayla Gallagher and I’m the creator of pankobunny!
You could also call this heading “Our philosophy” or “Our vision.” This is the place to talk about what drives you and your business and what’s unique about your process.
This error message is only visible to WordPress admins
Error: Invalid Feed ID.