- 12 vanilla cupcakes see recipe here
- 1 recipe vanilla buttercream see recipe here
- brown food colouring
- black decorating gel
- Spread some white buttercream onto the surface of the cupcakes and smooth the surface to create a round dome shape.
- Place some more white buttercream into a piping bag fitted with a small, star-shaped piping tip.
- Draw the sheep’s eyes and nose onto the cupcakes with the black decorating gel.
- Pipe the white buttercream around the sides of the cupcakes, to create the wool.
- Dye the remaining buttercream brown, and place in a piping bag fitted with a medium-sized round piping tip. Pipe horns onto the cupcakes, then use a toothpick to draw ridges into the horns.
- Enjoy your cute little rams!
Want to see more video tutorials? Check out all of my recipes here! http://www.youtube.com/pankobunny
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Hi everyone! My name is Cayla Gallagher and I’m the creator of pankobunny!
You could also call this heading “Our philosophy” or “Our vision.” This is the place to talk about what drives you and your business and what’s unique about your process.
This error message is only visible to WordPress admins
Error: Invalid Feed ID.