- 12 vanilla cupcakes see recipe here
- 1 recipe vanilla buttercream see recipe here
- brown food colouring
- black decorating gel
- Spread some white buttercream onto the surface of the cupcakes and smooth the surface to create a round dome shape.
- Place some more white buttercream into a piping bag fitted with a small, star-shaped piping tip.
- Draw the sheep’s eyes and nose onto the cupcakes with the black decorating gel.
- Pipe the white buttercream around the sides of the cupcakes, to create the wool.
- Dye the remaining buttercream brown, and place in a piping bag fitted with a medium-sized round piping tip. Pipe horns onto the cupcakes, then use a toothpick to draw ridges into the horns.
- Enjoy your cute little rams!
Want to see more video tutorials? Check out all of my recipes here! http://www.youtube.com/pankobunny
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!