- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter melted
- 1 large egg
- cooking spray for frying pan
- pink, orange, yellow, green, blue and purple food coloring
- Whipped cream
- rainbow sprinkles
Make the pancakes:
- Combine the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt in a bowl. In a larger bowl, combine the milk, butter and egg and whisk until fully combined. Add the dry ingredients and whisk together, but make sure not to overmix. Some lumps are fine! Divide into 6 bowls and dye the batter pink, orange, yellow, green, blue and purple.
- Heat a frying pan over medium heat and spray with cooking spray. Dollop 2-3 tbsp of batter onto the frying pan and smooth the surface with the spoon. Cook until the surface of the pancakes develop some bubbles, about 1-2 minutes. Flip and cook for an additional 1-2 minutes, or until the surface has browned. Continue with the rest of the batter.
- Stack the pancakes in the order of the rainbow. Top with whipped cream and rainbow sprinkles and enjoy!
Want to see more video tutorials? Check out all of my recipes here! http://www.youtube.com/pankobunny
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Hi everyone! My name is Cayla Gallagher and I’m the creator of pankobunny!
You could also call this heading “Our philosophy” or “Our vision.” This is the place to talk about what drives you and your business and what’s unique about your process.
This error message is only visible to WordPress admins
Error: Invalid Feed ID.