DIY Lucky Charms Ice Cream Cones
- 3 tbsp unsalted butter
- 40 large marshmallows or 4 cups mini marshmallows
- 6 cups Lucky Charms cereal
- Set a pan to medium heat and add the butter. Once the butter has melted, add the marshmallows and mix until fully melted. Remove from the heat and add the Lucky Charms cereal. Mix until fully combined.
- Spray a cookie sheet with cooking spray and turn the cereal out onto the sheet. Use a rubber spatula to flatten out the cereal as much as possible. Allow to cool completely.
- Slice the Lucky Charms into triangles with a sharp knife. Spray your hands with cooking spray and shape the triangles into cones.
- Place the cones on a plate lined with wax paper and freeze until stiff, about 10-20 minutes. Then fill with ice cream and enjoy!
Want to see more video tutorials? Check out all of my recipes here! http://www.youtube.com/pankobunny
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Hi everyone! My name is Cayla Gallagher and I’m the creator of pankobunny!
You could also call this heading “Our philosophy” or “Our vision.” This is the place to talk about what drives you and your business and what’s unique about your process.
This error message is only visible to WordPress admins
Error: Invalid Feed ID.