Pine Tree Scones
- 90 g cake flour
- 180 g bread flour
- 1 tsp matcha green tea powder
- 7 g baking powder
- 50 g unsalted butter cold and diced
- 30 g sugar
- 135 g white chocolate chips
- 115 ml milk add more if necessary
- green food colouring
- 3 tbsp confectioner’s sugar
- 30 g cream cheese
- ½ tbsp milk
- dark chocolate squares
- Make the scones: Sift the cake flour, bread flour, matcha green tea powder and baking powder.
- Add the butter and mix with your fingers until it is crumbly in texture. Add the sugar and white chocolate and combine.
- Dye the milk green with the green food colouring. Add enough milk to the dough for it to come together into a ball.
- Turn the dough out onto a floured surface and shape into a disk. Cut it into 6 wedges and arrange them on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake at 425F for 15-20 minutes. Transfer to a cooling rack and cool completely.
- Slice a small opening into the base of each triangle and insert a dark chocolate square to create the trunk.
- Combine the confectioner’s sugar, cream cheese and milk in a bowl, then drizzle on top of the trees to look like snow. Note: the cream cheese flavour isn’t too strong in this glaze. It just tastes sweet and creamy!
Want to see more video tutorials? Check out all of my recipes here! http://www.youtube.com/pankobunny
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Hi everyone! My name is Cayla Gallagher and I’m the creator of pankobunny!
You could also call this heading “Our philosophy” or “Our vision.” This is the place to talk about what drives you and your business and what’s unique about your process.
This error message is only visible to WordPress admins
Error: Invalid Feed ID.