Ingredients (serves 2)
- 2 cups milk
- 100 g good quality dark chocolate
- 100 g good quality milk chocolate
- 2 sachets instant coffee
- 1 tsp peppermint extract
- whipped cream
- festive sprinkles and garnishes
- Place the milk, dark chocolate, milk chocolate, instant coffee and peppermint extract in a pot and set to medium heat. Stir constantly until the chocolate has melted.
- Pour into 2 mugs and top with whipped cream and your desired garnishes. Enjoy!
Want to see more video tutorials? Check out all of my recipes here! http://www.youtube.com/pankobunny
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Hi everyone! My name is Cayla Gallagher and I’m the creator of pankobunny!
You could also call this heading “Our philosophy” or “Our vision.” This is the place to talk about what drives you and your business and what’s unique about your process.
This error message is only visible to WordPress admins
Error: Invalid Feed ID.