Peppermint Frozen Hot Chocolate
- crushed candy canes
- 50 g melted white chocolate + extra for decorating the glass
- 3 tbsp warm milk
- 2 cups candy cane ice cream or mint chocolate chip ice cream
- ½ cup cold milk
- whipped cream
- Whole candy canes
- festive straws
- First, decorate the glasses. Drizzle some white chocolate onto the inside of 2 chilled glasses. Spread some melted white chocolate along the rims. Immediately sprinkle some crushed candy canes onto the chocolate and place them in the freezer for the chocolate to set while you make the milkshake.
- In a small bowl, combine the melted 50g white chocolate and warm milk. Add this to a blender along with some candy cane ice cream and cold milk. Blend until smooth.
- Pour into the glasses and top with some whipped cream and extra crushed candy canes. Garnish with a full candy cane and festive straw. Enjoy!
Want to see more video tutorials? Check out all of my recipes here! http://www.youtube.com/pankobunny
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!