Pot of Gold Cheesecakes
- Mini rolos
- Wilton gold colour spray
- 12 oz cream cheese room temperature
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- ¼ cup cocoa powder
- ¼ cup Bailey’s liqueur optional
- ¼ cup whipping cream
- 1 cup chopped strawberries
- ¼ cup strawberry jam
- Shamrock sprinkles
- Place the rolos on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Spray with the Wilton gold colour spray on all sides until evenly coated. Set aside.
- To make the cheesecake filling, beat the cream cheese, sugar and cocoa powder with an electric mixer until smooth. Add the Bailey’s and whipping cream and whisk until incorporated.
- In a separate bowl, combine the chopped strawberries and strawberry jam. Microwave for 30 seconds, then mix to slightly mash the strawberries together with the jam.
- Fill some silicone cauldrons (or black ramekins) 1/3 of the way full with the cheesecake mixture. Spoon some of the strawberries on top, then fill the rest of the way with the cheesecake filling.
- Decorate with the gold rolos and shamrock sprinkles. Enjoy!
Want to see more video tutorials? Check out all of my recipes here!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!