3 Harry Potter Drinks – Polyjuice Potion, Butterbeer and Pumpkin Fizz
We’re making 3 of the drinks featured in Harry Potter! Pumpkin Fizz, Butterbeer and Polyjuice Potion! Never been to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter? No problem – now you can have it in your kitchen! ALL RECIPES & PRODUCTS USED ARE LISTED BELOW!
Harry Potter Pumpkin Fizz Recipe
- 1 ½ cups pure pumpkin puree NOT pumpkin pie filling
- 1 cup apricot juice
- 1 ½ cups vanilla cream soda
- 2 cups apple cider non-alcoholic
- 1 ½ cup ginger ale
- ice optional – I didn’t use it
Harry Potter Frozen Butterbeer Recipe
- 1 cup vanilla ice cream
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup cream soda
- 2 pumps caramel syrup
- 1 pumps toffee nut syrup
- whipped cream
- caramel drizzle
- edible gold stars
Harry Potter Polyjuice Potion Recipe
- 2 cans frozen limeade
- 1 litre 4 cups sprite
- green food coloring optional
- handful of lacewing flies raisins tossed with edible glitter
- 3 leeches black licorice
- 1 horn of a Bicorn drinking horn filled with sprite
- 2 reeds of knotgrass candy seaweed tied into knot
- handful of fluxweed cherry gummy stems and gummy frogs
- 2 pieces of Boomslang skin flattened yellow and orange starburst
- gummy eyeball
- Silver sugar stars
Harry Potter Pumpkin Fizz Recipe:
- Combine the pumpkin puree and apricot juice in a bowl or large measuring cup. Pour through a cheesecloth into a pumpkin cauldron.
- Add the cream soda, apple cider, ginger ale and ice and mix. Enjoy!
Harry Potter Frozen Butterbeer Recipe:
- Blend ice cream, milk, cream soda, caramel syrup and toffee nut syrup in a blender.
- Squeeze some caramel drizzle into a tall glass. Pour the butterbeer into the glass. Top with whipped cream, caramel drizzle and edible gold stars.
Harry Potter Polyjuice Potion Recipe:
- Pour the limeade into a bowl. Add 4 cans worth of water into the bowl. Add the sprite.
- Add the lacewing flies, leeches, horn of a Bicorn, knotgrass, fluxweed and Boomslang skin. Add a procured part of the individual who you wish to turn into. We’re using an eyeball, which is arguably a trickier body part to procure. You could also try toenail clippings, dandruff – anything you can think of!
- Add some green food coloring, if desired.
- Stir, then pour into vials. Top with silver stars and enjoy!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!