Easy Molasses Cookies
Classic, delicious, soft molasses cookies! We're also dipping them in dark chocolate and white chocolate, for a cute, festive twist! CHECK OUT MY MERCH! Use code LASTCHANCE for 10% off! teespring.com/stores/pankobunny
- ¾ cup margarine melted
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- ¼ cup molasses
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp ground cloves
- ½ tsp ground ginger
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- ½ cup dark chocolate melted
- ½ cup white chocolate melted
- festive sprinkles
- Place the margarine, 1 cup granulated sugar and egg into a bowl and mix until smooth. Add the molasses and mix to combine.
- In a separate bowl, combine the flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, cloves and ginger. Add this to the sugar mixture and mix until combined. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and chill in the fridge for 1 hour, or if you need to, overnight.
- Roll the dough into 1 ½ tbsp-sized balls, then roll them into the remaining ½ cup granulated sugar. Place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and space them about 1 inch apart.
- Bake at 375F for 6-9 minutes, until the tops are cracked. Cool completely.
- Dunk the cookies halfway into the dark or white chocolate and decorate with festive sprinkles. Enjoy!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Hi everyone! My name is Cayla Gallagher and I’m the creator of pankobunny!
You could also call this heading “Our philosophy” or “Our vision.” This is the place to talk about what drives you and your business and what’s unique about your process.
This error message is only visible to WordPress admins
Error: Invalid Feed ID.