Mint Iced Chocolate
- 50 g + 15g melted mint-flavoured dark chocolate I used a Lindt Excellence Mint Chocolate bar
- 3 tbsp warm milk
- ½ cup ice
- ½ cup cold milk
- 2 cups mint or vanilla ice cream
- 1-2 squares mint-flavoured dark chocolate for garnish
- fresh mint leaves for garnish
- Mix 50g of melted mint chocolate with the warm milk until well combined.
- Pour this into a blender with the ice, cold milk and ice cream, and pulse until smooth.
- Drizzle the remaining 15g of melted mint chocolate onto the insides of a tall glass. Pour the milkshake into the glass, and place 1 square of mint-flavoured dark chocolate on top, and garnish with a fresh mint leaf.
Want to see more video tutorials? Check out all of my recipes here! http://www.youtube.com/pankobunny
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!