Mini Tomato Quiche
- 18 fresh tomatoes on the vine approx. 165g each
- 3/4 cup frozen corn
- 3/4 cup frozen peas
- 3/4 cup diced ham
- 3/4 cup grated white cheddar cheese
- 6 large eggs
- 540 ml milk
- salt pepper and nutmeg
- Slice the tops off the tomatoes, keeping the tops and the stems intact. Scoop the insides of the tomato out, and dry the inside of each tomato with paper towel.
- Evenly distribute the corn, peas, ham and cheddar cheese between the tomatoes.
- In a small bowl, mix together the eggs, milk, salt, pepper and nutmeg.
- Place the tomatoes and their tops on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, and the pour the egg mixture into the tomatoes. Bake at 350F for 20-25 minutes until the egg has fully cooked and is golden brown.
Want to see more video tutorials? Check out all of my recipes here! http://www.youtube.com/pankobunny
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!