Mini Tomato Quiche
- 18 fresh tomatoes on the vine approx. 165g each
- 3/4 cup frozen corn
- 3/4 cup frozen peas
- 3/4 cup diced ham
- 3/4 cup grated white cheddar cheese
- 6 large eggs
- 540 ml milk
- salt pepper and nutmeg
- Slice the tops off the tomatoes, keeping the tops and the stems intact. Scoop the insides of the tomato out, and dry the inside of each tomato with paper towel.
- Evenly distribute the corn, peas, ham and cheddar cheese between the tomatoes.
- In a small bowl, mix together the eggs, milk, salt, pepper and nutmeg.
- Place the tomatoes and their tops on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, and the pour the egg mixture into the tomatoes. Bake at 350F for 20-25 minutes until the egg has fully cooked and is golden brown.
Want to see more video tutorials? Check out all of my recipes here! http://www.youtube.com/pankobunny
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Hi everyone! My name is Cayla Gallagher and I’m the creator of pankobunny!
You could also call this heading “Our philosophy” or “Our vision.” This is the place to talk about what drives you and your business and what’s unique about your process.
This error message is only visible to WordPress admins
Error: Invalid Feed ID.