Cloud Bread 4 Ways – Marble, Chocolate, Coffee and Classic
Today we’re making the ever popular CLOUD BREAD from Tiktok! So easy, fun and cloud-like! I’ll show you how to make 4 flavors of cloud bread: classic, coconut marble, chocolate and coffee!
- 3 large egg whites
- 2 ½ tbsp white sugar
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- 1-2 drops food coloring
- scant ¼ tsp flavoring
- ½ tsp instant coffee powder or cocoa powder
- Place the egg whites in a clean, large bowl. Beat with an electric mixer on medium-high speed until foamy.
- Increase the speed to high and gradually add the sugar 1 tbsp at a time. Mix until the mixture is white and bubbly.
- Add the cornstarch and continue mixing on high speed until stiff peaks form. If using 1 shade of food coloring, flavoring, instant coffee or cocoa powder, add it when you add the cornstarch.
- If you are making a marbled-pattern, add 1-2 drops of food coloring after the mixture reaches stiff peaks. Use a spatula to gently fold the mixture just a couple times. The color will incorporate more in the next step.
- Use the spatula to gently spoon the mixture onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Gently shape it into a mound.
- Bake the bread in the oven at 300F for 20-25 minutes until it is lightly browned on the outside. I found that 23 minutes was the perfect timing.
- Allow it to cool for several minutes, then gently cut it in half with a serrated knife and enjoy!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Hi everyone! My name is Cayla Gallagher and I’m the creator of pankobunny!
You could also call this heading “Our philosophy” or “Our vision.” This is the place to talk about what drives you and your business and what’s unique about your process.
This error message is only visible to WordPress admins
Error: Invalid Feed ID.