Mini Gingerbread Doughnuts
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 ½ cups sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 ½ tsp ginger
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ¼ tsp nutmeg
- ¼ tsp allspice
- ¼ tsp cloves
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 extra large egg room temperature
- 1 ¼ cups milk room temperature
- 2 tbsp melted butter unsalted, room temperature
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- confectioner’s sugar as needed
- Place the flour, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg, allspice, cloves and salt in a large bowl, and mix together.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the egg, milk, melted butter and vanilla extract. Then add this to the dry mixture, and mix together.
- I used a mini doughnut maker to bake the doughnuts, and simply greased both surfaces with oil and a paper towel, and poured 1 tablespoon of batter into each doughnut space. Then I shut the lid, cooked them for 3 minutes, and then flipped over the doughnut maker and cooked them for an additional 3 minutes on the other side. Then I flipped them back to the starting position, and removed them with a bamboo skewer. If you don’t have a doughnut maker, then you can use a regular-sized doughnut baking pan and bake them for 17 minutes at 350F. This recipe will make 12 regular-sized doughnuts. Place the doughnuts on a cooling rack to cool.
- Then sprinkle on some confectioner’s sugar, and you’re done!
Want to see more video tutorials? Check out all of my recipes here! http://www.youtube.com/pankobunny
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Hi everyone! My name is Cayla Gallagher and I’m the creator of pankobunny!
You could also call this heading “Our philosophy” or “Our vision.” This is the place to talk about what drives you and your business and what’s unique about your process.
This error message is only visible to WordPress admins
Error: Invalid Feed ID.