Homemade Cadbury Creme Eggs
- 150 g Cadbury milk chocolate
- 1/4 cup light corn syrup
- 1/8 cup butter room temperature
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 cups confectioner’s sugar
- yellow food colouring
- melted milk chocolate
- Melt the Cadbury milk chocolate, and spread it onto the insides of an egg-shaped chocolate mold. Place this in the freezer for the chocolate to set.
- To make the filling, place the corn syrup, butter, vanilla extract and salt in a bowl and beat with an electric mixer until smooth. Sift in the confectioner’s sugar and mix together.
- Place about 1/3 of the filling into a separate bowl, and dye it a golden yellow colour. place them in piping bags fitted with round tips.
- Once the chocolate egg shells have set, pipe the white filling into each shell until about 70 perfect full, and then pipe a dollop of yellow filling on top. Place the eggs, still inside the mold, into the fridge for 10 minutes for the fillings to set even more. Then flatten the filling so that it doesn’t stick past the surface of the eggs, and won’t get in the way when attaching the halves together.
- Unmold the crème eggs, spread some milk chocolate onto the edges and attach two halves together to create a whole egg. Return to the freezer for 5 minutes for the melted chocolate to set, and enjoy!
Want to see more video tutorials? Check out all of my recipes here! http://www.youtube.com/pankobunny
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Hi everyone! My name is Cayla Gallagher and I’m the creator of pankobunny!
You could also call this heading “Our philosophy” or “Our vision.” This is the place to talk about what drives you and your business and what’s unique about your process.
This error message is only visible to WordPress admins
Error: Invalid Feed ID.