Rilakkuma Hot Chocolate Sticks
- milk dark or white chocolate
- a contrasting colour of chocolate
- lollipop sticks
- Melt the 2 flavours of chocolate of your choice.
- Using a toothpick, draw the eyes, nose and mouths into a Silicone Rilakkuma mold with one flavour of chocolate. Place the mold in the freezer until the chocolate has fully set, about 10 minutes.
- Fill the molds with a contrasting colour of chocolate and return it to the freezer for 20 minutes, until fully set.
- Unmold the chocolates and place them face down. Attach the lollipop sticks with some more melted chocolate. The cold chocolates will quickly set the chocolate attached to the stick.
- To make hot chocolate, dunk 1-2 bears into 1 cup of hot milk and enjoy!
Want to see more video tutorials? Check out all of my recipes here! http://www.youtube.com/pankobunny
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!