Kosher Rice Krispie Dreidels
Rice krispies are one of my favourite treats and today we're turning them into Dreidels! We are using vegan marshmallows, which allow us to keep these kosher as well. CHECK OUT MY NEW MERCH! teespring.com/stores/pankobunny
- ¼ cup unsalted butter
- 5 cups vegan marshmallows – linked below! they are kosher!
- 6 cups rice krispies cereal
- 9 thick pretzel sticks
- 4-5 cups white candy melts melted
- ½ cup blue candy melts melted
- Place the butter and marshmallows in a microwave-safe bowl and microwave for 1 minute intervals, until melted, about 3 minutes. Mix well.
- Gradually add the rice krispies and mix until well combined.
- Divide the rice krispies into 9 portions. Shape them into dreidels, then stick the pretzel sticks into the dreidels. Place them in the fridge and chill for 2 hours, or until firm.
- Hold the pretzel like a handle and dunk the rice krispie portion of the dreidels into melted white candy melts. Allow the excess to drip off, then place on a tray lined with parchment paper. Place in the fridge until set.
- Pour the blue candy melts into a piping bag and snip off the end to create a small piping tip. Pipe Hebrew letters onto the dreidels.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!