Hot Chocolate Pudding
- 10 g powdered gelatin
- ¼ cup cold water
- 300 ml whipping cream
- 600 ml milk
- 5 tbsp cocoa powder
- 45 g dark or milk chocolate, finely chopped
- 30-50 g sugar adjust to your desired sweetness
- 250 ml whipping cream
- 20 g sugar
- dark chocolate shavings
- Pour the cold water into a small bowl and sprinkle the gelatin on top. Set aside.
- Pour the whipping cream, milk, chocolate and sugar into a pot. Sift the cocoa powder and add to the pot. Set the pot to low/medium heat and whisk to combine. Make sure that the mixture does not come to a boil.
- Add the gelatin and whisk until fully dissolved.
- Pour the liquid into a container with a spout. Set 5 glasses onto a tray and evenly divide the mixture between them. Allow the pudding to cool to room temperature, then cover with plastic wrap and place in the fridge for 4-6 hours, or overnight. In this time, the pudding will divide into layers and will develop an ombre effect, with the darkest colour tasting most chocolate-y. (Note: If you would like the pudding to be a solid colour, place the liquid pudding from step 4 into a bowl and set that bowl over an ice bath. Whisk until the mixture begins to thicken, then pour into the glasses.)
- Place the whipped cream and sugar in a bowl and whisk until thick and fluffy. Spoon the cream onto the pudding. Top with dark chocolate shavings and enjoy!
Want to see more video tutorials? Check out all of my recipes here! http://www.youtube.com/pankobunny
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Hi everyone! My name is Cayla Gallagher and I’m the creator of pankobunny!
You could also call this heading “Our philosophy” or “Our vision.” This is the place to talk about what drives you and your business and what’s unique about your process.
This error message is only visible to WordPress admins
Error: Invalid Feed ID.