Homemade Peanut Butter Cups
- 8 oz semi-sweet chocolate melted
- ½ cup peanut butter
- ½ cup confectioner’s sugar
- 4 ½ tsp unsalted butter room temperature
- ½ tsp salt
- Line a cupcake tin with cupcake liners. Spoon a dollop of melted chocolate into the bottom of each cupcake liner, smoothing the surface. Place in the freezer while you make the filling.
- Beat the peanut butter, confectioner’s sugar, unsalted butter and salt with an electric mixer until smooth. Place in a piping bag fitted with a large, round tip.
- Pipe filling into the center of the cupcake liners, then pour more chocolate on top, until the surfaces are flat. Return the cupcake tin to the freezer until the chocolate has set, about 20 minutes.
- Divide the remaining filling into 3 piping bags fitted with large, medium and small piping tip. Peel the liners off the peanut butter cups. Pipe scorpions on top and enjoy!
Want to see more video tutorials? Check out all of my recipes here! http://www.youtube.com/pankobunny
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Hi everyone! My name is Cayla Gallagher and I’m the creator of pankobunny!
You could also call this heading “Our philosophy” or “Our vision.” This is the place to talk about what drives you and your business and what’s unique about your process.
This error message is only visible to WordPress admins
Error: Invalid Feed ID.