Gingerbread Rocky Road Fudge
- Ingredients fills 2 20x20cm square aluminum foil pans
Gingerbread Spice Mix:
- 1 tbsp + 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tbsp allspice
- 1 tbsp ground ginger
- 1 ½ tsp nutmeg
- 1 ½ tsp ground cloves
- 500 g milk chocolate
- 300 g dark chocolate
- 250 g unsalted butter
- 8 tbsp golden syrup
- 2 tsp gingerbread spice mix see above
- 150 g gingerbread men broken into pieces
- 300 g mini marshmallows
- cooking spray
- gingerbread men icing toppers
- festive sprinkles
- First, make the gingerbread spice mix by combining all spices in a bowl. Set aside.
- Place the milk and dark chocolate, butter, golden syrup and 2 tsp gingerbread spice mix in a pot over medium-low heat. Stir consistently until completely melted.
- Remove from the heat, allow the mixer to cool slightly and add the gingerbread man pieces and marshmallows and mix until just combined.
- Lightly grease 2 square aluminum containers in cooking spray and pour the mixture into both containers. Decorate with some festive sprinkles and gingerbread men icing toppers. Place these in the fridge (or freezer, if you’re in a rush) until set.
- Slice the rocky road into bite-sized squares, and enjoy!
Want to see more video tutorials? Check out all of my recipes here! http://www.youtube.com/pankobunny
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!