Forever Alone Cake Pops
- 375 g chocolate cake crumbled (recipe here)
- 100 g white chocolate chips
- 65 g whipping cream
- 300 g white chocolate chips melted
- dark chocolate melted
- lollipop sticks
- In a pan, heat the white chocolate chips and whipping cream over low heat until the chocolate has melted and is combined with the cream.
- Pour the chocolate and cream mixture into the cake crumbs, and mix everything together. Divide the mixture into 15 portions.
- Shape each portion into a ball and place them on a tray lined with plastic wrap. Place the tray in the fridge for 15 minutes until they stiffen. Reshape the cake pops into the Forever Alone face shape and return to the fridge for 10 more minutes.
- Stick the lollipop sticks into the melted white chocolate one stick at a time, then stick them into the cakes. Return these to the fridge for 5 minutes, for the chocolate to set.
- Dip each cake pop into the melted white chocolate, allowing the excess chocolate to drip into the bowls. Draw the details of the face with a toothpick. Stick them into a Styrofoam block or deep glass and allow the chocolate to fully set at room temperature.
- Draw on the eyes and other details with some melted dark chocolate and enjoy!
Want to see more video tutorials? Check out all of my recipes here! http://www.youtube.com/pankobunny
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!