Fall Leaf Cake Pops
- 750 g of my Pumpkin Spice Latte cake recipe
- 200 g white chocolate chips
- 130 g whipping cream
- 400 g melted white chocolate
- oil-based food colouring
- gold lustre dust
- lollipop sticks
- Crumble the cake into very fine crumbs.
- In a pan, heat the white chocolate chips and whipping cream over low heat until the chocolate has melted and is combined with the cream.
- Pour the chocolate and cream mixture into the cake crumbs, and mix everything together.
- Roll them into oval shapes, and place them on a tray lined with parchment paper. Place these in the fridge for 15 minutes until they have become more firm.
- Shape the cake balls into leaf shapes. Return them to the fridge for 10 more minutes. Then stick each lollipop stick into the melted white chocolate, and stick one stick into each leaf. Return these to the fridge for 5 minutes for the chocolate to fully set.
- In the meanwhile, divide the chocolate into as many bowls as you like, and using oil-based food colouring, colour the chocolate the colours of autumn leaves.
- Dip the leaves into your desired colours, allowing the excess chocolate to drip into the bowls. Then draw on the veins of the leaves with a toothpick. Stick them into a Styrofoam block or a deep glass, and allow the chocolate to fully set. Dust on some gold lustre dust with a clean paintbrush.
Want to see more video tutorials? Check out all of my recipes here! http://www.youtube.com/pankobunny
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!