Christmas Tree Cheesecake Cups
- Ingredients fills 4 mini terracotta pots
- 8 oz cream cheese room temperature
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp Bailey’s liqueur optional
- mini oreo cookies
- mini terracotta pots
Baby Spruce Trees:
- 1 cup vanilla frosting
- ½ cup marshmallow crème
- green food colouring
Make the cheesecake filling:
- Beat the cream cheese, sugar and cocoa powder with an electric mixer until smooth. Add the Bailey’s liqueur and mix to combine.
- Place mini oreo cookies into the bottom of mini terracotta pots. Spoon the cheesecake filling into the pots and chill in the fridge while you make the trees.
To make the spruce trees:
- Beat the vanilla frosting and marshmallow crème with an electric mixer until well combined. Dye the frosting a vibrant green colour.
- Place in a piping bag fitted with a small star-shaped piping tip.
- Remove the pots from the fridge and pipe a tall dollop of frosting on top of each pot. Starting at the base and working upwards, pipe star shapes and create a pine tree. Decorate with sprinkles.
- Return the pots to the fridge and chill for 30 minutes.
Want to see more video tutorials? Check out all of my recipes here! http://www.youtube.com/pankobunny
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Hi everyone! My name is Cayla Gallagher and I’m the creator of pankobunny!
You could also call this heading “Our philosophy” or “Our vision.” This is the place to talk about what drives you and your business and what’s unique about your process.
This error message is only visible to WordPress admins
Error: Invalid Feed ID.